Friday, May 13, 2011

Obscure: The Aftermath Gameplay PSP

Obscure: The Aftermath Gameplay PSP Tube. Duration : 8.05 Mins.


A real good game I bought. I recommend this game. I enjoyed every minute of it, but it takes little time to beat them. I have the game in 1 week, and the second time I played (if I understand what you should do) I opened the beat in 1 day. The story is quite good, and it is not too difficult to understand. The puzzle is not difficult in this game and I like it, I do not really like games that are difficult to solve puzzles (such as Silent Hill). If it takes more time, would be perfect.Please note that the video quality is not the best, but better I do not think the speed and video quality is not important.

Keywords: PSP, game, obscure, aftermath, gameplay

No comments:

Post a Comment