Saturday, January 29, 2011

I bought the game again (Episode 21)

I bought the game again (Episode 21) Video Clips. Duration : 27.10 Mins.


Hey guys, I'm back for a long overdue video Gibr, but do not worry, I have prepared two excuses early in the video as to why I'm so late with this:) Link for exams in Super Mario Galaxy 2: www . youtube. with Sin and Punishment Successor Star: www.youtube.com However, from now on I'll give spoiler in the description of what I want to talk about games, Gibr consequences if they do not do so pampered and do not keep reading: Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sin and Punishment 2 starsMod successor nation Racers 3D Game Heroes Red Dot Dead Redemption Blur Persona 3 Portable 3D Picoross Sakura Wars So Long My Love Monster Hunter 3 tri & More are briefly mentioned at the end

Tags: petedorr, pete, dorr, petesgameroom, petes, game, room, Super, Mario, Galaxy, Sin, and, Punishment, Star, Successor, Mod, Nation, Racers, 3D, Dot, Heroes, Red, Dead, Redemption, Blur, Persona, Portable, Sakura, Wars, So, Long, My, Love, Monster, Hunter, Tri, wii, ps3, xbox, 360, nintendo, playstation, psp, ds, review, impressions, video, collection

No comments:

Post a Comment