Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Lancashire hotpot - Me PSP

The Lancashire hotpot - Me PSP Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


Enjoy ~ Lyrics ive got a confession to make, for a man of my age boys hours playing with him all the time you think that anger to do in their bedrooms as their mom and dad in bed adult men as Thurs it Coz I should not have kept women, the woman tried to speak, but she does understand the joy that I get when I hold, the longer you play wi so its more difficult, especially when youve yer got no memory on the memory card (Talkin 'on my PlaystationPSP, of course, dirty, inquisitive minds.) Oh, it started one day I received a £ 200 bonus from work Ohhh, she went Bezerk Coz sent me sentenced to B & Q to go out and buy some shelves, but I spent money in the game and play happily Hell Yer I bought I went to a Wi PSP some great games and I bought Life is not the same anymore and the woman was from me to do the gutters ITD only a day But instead of losing everything Oh me in my time playing GTA for PSP PSP is really meIt 's great for me is that I'm glad I saw it in the garage just sitting on the shelf Coz' now I'm having so much fun to play with myself I tried to talk with the woman, but she understands that would give me when I take hand, the more I play wi 'the more it will be difficult, especially when you have no memory on yer. Well, the woman was fed to stand up now I never go to bed I sit on the couch and play FIFA instead of sexy lingerie pulls you makes me...

Keywords: The, lancashire, hotpots

No comments:

Post a Comment