Monday, March 21, 2011

My Video Game Collection Room Tour

My Video Game Collection Room Tour Video Clips. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


Save 1300 + games, 40 + systems, toys, displays, memorabilia and more! This is my long-awaited video game room and called the video tour. Join me on Facebook: Fan Page: www.facebook.com profile page: www.facebook.com follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Listen to my podcast with all players in January Co-Host console gamer happy, and TheEMUreview Gamester81 : allgengamers.com YouTube channel www.youtube.com AllGenGamers Visit my website: www.PetesGameRoom.com Community Forumwww.PetesGameRoomForum.com Watch me live in my channel www.Justin.tv Justin.TV

Keywords: video, game, collection, room, tour, setup, ultimate, gameroom, petedorr, Pete's, pete, dorr

No comments:

Post a Comment