Sunday, March 13, 2011

Droid Games Android Market Review # 1

Droid Games Android Market Review # 1 Video Clips. Duration : 10.05 Mins.


Hello YouTube! Ok first of all, thank you again for all your great comments and I thank all my recording and video, this took a bit 'longer to get to the lack of "decent" games on the market. I went short the reason why there are too many cool games on Android yet, but hey, if you want mobile gaming, go get a PSP or something. These games, I used the last few weeks, I hope you enjoy them as much as I know: What are theDoodle Totemo Lite kidnapping Frozen Bubble action are potatoes, most of these games is very simple, but very pleasant and enjoyable. Again please bear with me while I'm only an amateur and an expert are not really large equipment used to make these contributions, so I just = D PS-residence for the next game or write a program designed to be quick in trying my next video, tips and tricks for the Droid. Cheers-DroidReview

Keywords: droid, motorola, G1, android, iphone, mytouch, moto, blur, cliq, n97, env, HTC, hero, pre, google, phone, market, review, how, to, widget, widgets, applications, apps, nexus, one, 2.1

No comments:

Post a Comment