Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bring Tenchu for PS3 (Tenchu Tribute Video)

Bring Tenchu for PS3 (Tenchu Tribute Video) Video Clips. Duration : 10.28 Mins.


Tenchu is one of the best games I've ever played, but I think he should go back and do a PlayStation Tenchu game for the PS3. No offense to any of the other consoles, which have produced great Tenchu games, but I think the best Tenchu games were played on the PlayStation (Tenchu: Stealth Assassins, Tenchu 2: Birth of murders and Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven). If you agree with me and Tenchu want to see on PS3, please comment and 'how' of this video. Even if you do not agree with me I hopeEnjoy the video. PS Sorry, I have a little 'sloppy towards the end of the video, I was running and I have made a new video in an instant. I also had to take a lot more but due to upload limit on YouTube 10 minutes I had to cut a lot.

Keywords: Tenchu, Rikimaru, Ayame, Tatsumaru, Lord, Gohda, Lady, Kagami, Birth, of, Assassins, Wrath, Heaven, Fatal, Shadows, Shadow, XBOX, PS3, PSP, PSX, Wii, 360, DS

No comments:

Post a Comment