Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Assassin's Creed PSP-00. Memory block # 1 [half] [HD]

Assassin's Creed PSP-00. Memory block # 1 [half] [HD] Tube. Duration : 10.55 Mins.


Assassin's Creed PSP-00. Memory block # 1 [1 / 2] [HD] Click on HD! Game Info: ------------ Assassin's Creed: Blood Lines for PSP is the first game Assassin's Creed on the PSP. It follows the story of Altair after the events of Assassin's Creed Altair as a title, the last of the Templars, who fled to the Holy Land and moved to the island of Cyprus. • Genre: Action, Adventure, Historical • Developer: Griptonite Games • ESRB Rating: M • Publisher: Ubisoft Video Info:------------ I use on my PSP screen remotejoylite on my desktop display, a male-male audio cable from my PSP Sound Stream and the screen as my Fraps recorder. All video editing in Sony Vegas Pro 8 without. Website: ------------ There will be no playlists on my page.So, if you see my channel go here psppunk.com

Tags: Assassins, Creed, Bloodlines, PSP, Guide, Gameplay, Walkthrough, Playthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment